The Scaling New Heights® conference has had a long history of fanfare around the announcement of the closely-guarded secret of the theme and location for the next year's conference. On the final day of Scaling New Heights 2022 this year, Joe Woodard announced the location, dates, and theme for Scaling New Heights 2023.
Scaling New Heights® 2023 will take place at the America’s Center in St. Louis, a city that is an incredible convention destination with convenient travel, thriving attractions, and exciting nightlife. Room blocks have been secured in the heart of downtown and within walking distance from the famous Gateway Arch. And the best part about the room blocks is that room rates were negotiated well before inflation hit!
Education and Training at Scaling New Heights
Scaling New Heights launched in 2009 and has grown over the years into one of the world’s largest and highest-rated accounting technology conferences and expositions. The training at Scaling New Heights equips bookkeepers, accountants, tax preparers, CPAs, and other small business advisors with the essential tools needed to generate extreme efficiencies through automation, standardization, and production strategies that maximize team performance.
In 2023, the training at Scaling New Heights is designed specifically to help accountants and bookkeepers face their challenges head-on and to reduce friction in their practices. The training will help accounting professionals SOAR.
Most accountants and bookkeepers struggle with process inefficiencies, dated technologies, scope creep, and high friction with client collaboration, resulting in extreme workload pressures and limited capacity in their practices and lives. In other words, they are “flapping” when they should be “soaring!”
The training sessions and main stage sessions at Scaling New Heights 2023 will address the issues above with cutting-edge education on practice management, pricing strategies, process automation technologies, hiring strategies, engagement management, and more.
Why Attend Scaling New Heights?
Here are the six reasons attendees say they come back year after year to Scaling New Heights.
1. Practice Development: Practice leaders learn how to grow and manage their practices.
2. Choice of Training: Training is offered at all levels, from basic through advanced.
3. Networking: The conference allows networking with over 1,000 accounting and bookkeeping peers.
4. Broaden Technical Expertise: Technical training is offered in a variety of accounting software platforms and selected solutions that integrate with those platforms.
5. Hear from the Experts: Hear keynote presentations from cutting-edge leaders within the world of small business and accounting.
6. Automate Processes: The expansive exhibit floor features well over 100 solutions, and many of these technologies are designed to automate bookkeeping and tax preparation services.
Register for Scaling New Heights Today
Registration for the 2023 conference is now open. Woodard offers discounts on Scaling New Heights for members of Woodard's new Membership Program. You can receive discounts of 25%, 50% or even 100% through the Membership Program!