Intuit is planning to add 350 additional people to its team of approximately 1,100 team members who currently work at Intuit's India location, which has been ranked as the #3 place to work in India in 2021.
The expansion will primarily be for the company's Software Engineering, Product Management, Experience Design and Data Engineering teams and will take place during 2021-2022. Comments by Saurabh Saxena, Intuit's India Site Leader and VP of Product Development, highlight Intuit's strategies in engineering and development and echo comments by Intuit's CTO last month.
According to Saxena, "We are looking for talent with capabilities in artificial intelligence/machine learning, data science, cloud, open source, natural language understanding (NLU) and other key areas to deliver against our strategy.”
According to Intuit's press release on the expansion in India, "the majority of the hiring will be focused towards scaling engineering innovation happening across products that will deliver outcomes against our goals of
- Scaling the intelligence of our products by connecting people to experts through our virtual expert platform
- Solving for small business growth through omni-channel commerce
- Fuelling the success of mid market small businesses
- Creating delightful and connected customer experiences, communications and experiments at scale
- Improving developer productivity to deliver customer benefits faster"
You can view the available positions at Intuit Engineering and Data here.