Intuit has announced a brand new application and service that is designed for businesses and entrepreneurs newly started or early in their journeys.
Money by QuickBooks is the latest in the QuickBooks suite of offerings that power small businesses with the ability to get paid and manage their cash flow.
- QuickBooks Capital was launched in 2017 and allowed small businesses to use their own QuickBooks data as part of a streamlined and transparent lending application process embedded within QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks Cash was launched in 2020 to provide a small business bank account with seamless integration with QuickBooks Payments and QuickBooks Payroll.
- QuickBooks Money has now launched in October 2021 and is designed specifically for business startups to have an easy-to-use app and service that gives them greater control based on QuickBooks expertise in financial services without the need to deploy a full accounting software program.
The Money by QuickBooks mobile app is available for free on iOS and Android. Downloading the app is the first step to apply for a Money by QuickBooks account with the following features:
- No monthly fees or minimum balance requirements
- Ability to request and accept payments in a variety of ways, including debit, credit and ACH transfer, without the need for their customers to have the app.
- Same-day deposit at no extra fee for payments accepted through the app
- Free QuickBooks Visa® business debit card with access to over 19,000 Allpoint ATMs nationwide
- FDIC insured up to $250,000
- Easy tracking of business income and expenses
- Bill scheduling and payment with check or ACH payments
Some limitations and notes do apply. For more information, visit Money by QuickBooks. Additional features will be rolled out in the coming weeks, including the ability to use the debit card via Apple Pay and Google Pay wallets.
Banking services are provided by Intuit's banking partner, Green Dot Bank.